Warning Level :
Posts : 202
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-05-27
Location : Home
|Subject: Rules of GameCrisp Forums 27th May 2009, 8:44 pm|| |
1) Respect other members of the forum - Do not be rude or offensive to
another member of the forum, respect their views and opinions even if
they are different to the ones of you own.
2) Do not discriminate anybody - Do not post anything which can be deemed
racist/sexist/homophobic etc, discrimination is a serious matter and
will not be tolerated.
3) Don't swear - A forum filter has been put in place, but not every foul word has been
filtered. The filter substitutes each letter of the swear word with
*'s. Do not avoid this filter, this includes using abbreviation's,
shortened words or posting images which contain swearing.
4) Don't give out personal information - It is not allowed to give out
your own/somebody else’s address, passwords, phone numbers, etc...
This is for you own safety.
5) Do not post dangerous URLs - These include links which go to websites
which involve information about hacking, scamming or other illegal
activities. Not only is it illegal, but many of these sites contain
spyware which can be dangerous to yourself or other members of the
6) Do not encourage other to break rules.
7) Do not post obscene imagery - Posting or linking to images, videos or
websites which contain obscene images is not allowed. If you are
posting a link to a site which contains swearing, you must say so in
) Do not post links to retro servers -
This is because not only are many retro servers unsafe to use.
9) Do not bully other members of the forum - We do not tolerate bullying,
this includes name calling or threatening other forum. members.10) Do not make inappropriate names that avoid the filter. Forum Topic/Posting Rules:
1) Don't post off topic - Please do not post messages which have no relevance to the thread it is posted in.
2) Do not double post - There is no limit to how long the edit button
stays for, therefore there is no need to double post. Either edit your
last post, or wait for another member to post.
3) Do not comment on others breaking the forum rules - Although you may
just be trying to help, please leave it up to the Moderators and Administrators
to deal with rule breakers. This also includes comments asking for
another member to be banned or unbanned. If you come across a post
which breaks the forum rules, click the "Report Bad Post" button and we
will deal with it as soon as possible.
4) Do not ignore a Forum Moderators warning - A Moderator will send you a private
message when you have broken a rule. You should take these warnings
5) Post in the correct forum - Make sure that the subject of your thread matches the subject of the forum you post it in.
6) Do not abuse the "Report Bad Post" button - Anyone who does so will receive a severe punishment.
Report Bad Post button: